Only for Angel mates Tumbs Up
Or for who want be one of us!

CLAN IN SERIOUS SAM THE SECOND ENCOUNTER


TEAM FORTRESS 2



AND COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE!


NOW ACTIVE ON COD4!!



 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bin Laden Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RAFAEL (OLD FRIEND)
Angel Admin
Angel Admin
avatar

Mensagens : 4998
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-13
Idade : 21
Localização : Here, again.

PostSubject: Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Ok it seems so. Everyone talking about it. He "died" yesterday, and Obama made an anouncement. The question is, is he really dead? He could hide in mountains for 10 years, hided of every special forces, and now he moves for a big house near Pakistan's capital? Why do that? Does Obama says that to avoid unsecurity amoung americans? What do you think?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelclansite.com
stf_rko
Imperial Griffin
Imperial Griffin
avatar

Mensagens : 144
Data de inscrição : 2011-04-13
Idade : 20
Localização : IN HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 6:05 pm

RAFAEL (OLD FRIEND) wrote:
Ok it seems so. Everyone talking about it. He "died" yesterday, and Obama made an anouncement. The question is, is he really dead? He could hide in mountains for 10 years, hided of every special forces, and now he moves for a big house near Pakistan's capital? Why do that? Does Obama says that to avoid unsecurity amoung americans? What do you think?
Sleep .....what?..........o yea..... you know what i think? i think that he died like this I thinked too much! (or he hust wanted to get away soo he made a fake dead)...o yea.. i am bin laden
Back to top Go down
Nitbug
Inquisitor
Inquisitor
avatar

Mensagens : 221
Data de inscrição : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Im sure he is still alive and this is just another conspiracy to hide the truth.
Suspect Suspect Suspect Protest!

_________________

LulzSec® Supporter.
AntiSec Revolution.
Back to top Go down
andre (the zealot)
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Mensagens : 2245
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-24
Idade : 21
Localização : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 12:08 pm

RAFAEL (OLD FRIEND) wrote:
Ok it seems so. Everyone talking about it. He "died" yesterday, and Obama made an anouncement. The question is, is he really dead? He could hide in mountains for 10 years, hided of every special forces, and now he moves for a big house near Pakistan's capital? Why do that? Does Obama says that to avoid unsecurity amoung americans? What do you think?
he never was in the Afghan mountains after all I heard on the news that he was there all the time

_________________
Back to top Go down
TransPorter
Angel Admin
Angel Admin
avatar

Mensagens : 2812
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-23
Idade : 19
Localização : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Well,they said they launched his body in the sea,well,I think he's dead,but I think USA knew maaany things

_________________


Open Your Eyes

Welcome to the Jungle
Back to top Go down
andre (the zealot)
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Mensagens : 2245
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-24
Idade : 21
Localização : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 4:18 pm

The Italian Transporter wrote:
Well,they said they launched his body in the sea,well,I think he's dead,but I think USA knew maaany things
the USA probably still have the body it would be idiotic to get rid of the body of most wanted man in the world. Bin Laden was captured by the Navy SEALS and obama saw the whole operation live I would love to watch the atack Tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
Nitbug
Inquisitor
Inquisitor
avatar

Mensagens : 221
Data de inscrição : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Navy SEALS? How the **** can they get to his mansion with his ships?
This was done by the CIA. u.u

_________________

LulzSec® Supporter.
AntiSec Revolution.
Back to top Go down
RAFAEL (OLD FRIEND)
Angel Admin
Angel Admin
avatar

Mensagens : 4998
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-13
Idade : 21
Localização : Here, again.

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 5:48 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelclansite.com
Nitbug
Inquisitor
Inquisitor
avatar

Mensagens : 221
Data de inscrição : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 6:08 pm

RAFAEL (OLD FRIEND) wrote:
Tongue was a sucess afterall but see this
Photoshop... FAIL Photoshop.

_________________

LulzSec® Supporter.
AntiSec Revolution.
Back to top Go down
andre (the zealot)
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Mensagens : 2245
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-24
Idade : 21
Localização : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Nitbug wrote:
Navy SEALS? How the **** can they get to his mansion with his ships?
This was done by the CIA. u.u
dude you have absolutelly no understanding of what the navy seals do, they are triained in the navy but they do most of their missions in land like the special forces

_________________
Back to top Go down
vivas202
Minor Moderator
Minor Moderator
avatar

Mensagens : 190
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-20
Idade : 20
Localização : Lisbon

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 7:04 pm

I think that whoever was killed was not Bin Laden himself but rather a kind of double. all the terrorists had a double. like Saddam. said he had been dead at least twice before it actually happens
Back to top Go down
RAFAEL (OLD FRIEND)
Angel Admin
Angel Admin
avatar

Mensagens : 4998
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-13
Idade : 21
Localização : Here, again.

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 7:11 pm

maybe. maybe.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelclansite.com
Nitbug
Inquisitor
Inquisitor
avatar

Mensagens : 221
Data de inscrição : 2011-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Tue May 03, 2011 7:38 pm

andre (the zealot) wrote:
Nitbug wrote:
Navy SEALS? How the **** can they get to his mansion with his ships?
This was done by the CIA. u.u
dude you have absolutelly no understanding of what the navy seals do, they are triained in the navy but they do most of their missions in land like the special forces
So, do you?

_________________

LulzSec® Supporter.
AntiSec Revolution.
Back to top Go down
andre (the zealot)
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Mensagens : 2245
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-24
Idade : 21
Localização : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Wed May 04, 2011 7:49 am

Nitbug wrote:
andre (the zealot) wrote:
Nitbug wrote:
Navy SEALS? How the **** can they get to his mansion with his ships?
This was done by the CIA. u.u
dude you have absolutelly no understanding of what the navy seals do, they are triained in the navy but they do most of their missions in land like the special forces
So, do you?
just look it up dude it was the SEALS

_________________
Back to top Go down
stf_rko
Imperial Griffin
Imperial Griffin
avatar

Mensagens : 144
Data de inscrição : 2011-04-13
Idade : 20
Localização : IN HELL!!

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Wed May 04, 2011 8:54 am

RAFAEL (OLD FRIEND) wrote:
maybe. maybe.
lol heavy stile
Back to top Go down
RAFAEL (OLD FRIEND)
Angel Admin
Angel Admin
avatar

Mensagens : 4998
Data de inscrição : 2009-05-13
Idade : 21
Localização : Here, again.

PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Tongue yeah !

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelclansite.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden Dead   

Back to top Go down
 
Bin Laden Dead
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Review: Dead Space Extraction (Wii Retail)
» No plans for Dead Space 3 on WiiU
» Review: Chasing Dead (Wii U eShop)
» migraine with sensory aura?
» Eddie And Keela

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: